Web Design Company
Website Design Services
What is it?
A website is an online brochure for your business and the design not only includes the way the website looks, but making sure that the site is easy to navigate, has an appropriate load time, and has a layout that will keep people on-site.
The look and feel of your website is your first chance at a lasting impression. Your business deserves a professional high performance website that is so appealing to your customers that they feel compelled to purchase your product or service.
Creative and Quality Design
The design of your website means color scheme, layout, font size, organization, and many other small considerations. It has to look good, but it also has to be practical and easy to use.
- Thorough Consultation. We make it a priority to learn about our client’s needs, likes, dislikes, and any ideas they may have for the website before crafting a blueprint for development.
- Capturing the vision. After an initial consultation, our team goes to the drawing board and creates several distinctive design concepts provide different vibes based on your wants.
- Conversion Considerations.We build websites that engage people, and our goal is to then turn them into paying customers. We incorporate clear paths for users to take to ensure they convert for your business.
Responsive to any device
We all live in a multi-screen world. Every day, your prospective and existing customers use multiple devices to access the Internet.
They can view your website on their smartphones while they are on their way to the office, on their desktops when they are at work, or on their tablets while they are travelling or relaxing at home.
How your website is designed could affect your SEO and therefore affect your search rankings. The search engine robots need to be able to navigate and index your site appropriately.
- Strong Website architecture.During the design blueprint, we make sure your website is easy to navigate and understand. This allows for search engines to fully digest the site and index it appropriately.
- Content Creation.As part of any design, content is an important aspect especially when it comes to ranking well. You have to make sure you have high quality, unique content on your website that is formatted correctly so it’s easy to read. We make sure your website design compliments your content.
- Speed and bounce rates. Google has made it clear one metric they look at when ranking a website is how positive is the user experience. Ensuring the load time of the site is quick and bounce rates are low are key areas of any design project we perform.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does a project typically take?
We strive to make sure that our clients are happy with the final product and will do what it takes to accomplish that. Because of this, we have a 5 step approach to our process. This 5 steps are: strategic planning, concept generation, front end programming, quality assurance testing, and finally launch. The timeframes to complete these steps are based solely on the size of the project and functionality being requested so it depends on several factors.
How does the process work?
For most projects, we follow a 6 step approach that includes: Discovery Call, Preliminary Research & Strategic Planning, Concepts/Revisions, Programming, Quality Assurance, and ultimately Site Launch. We are big believers in customer transparency, which is why they are kept in the loop throughout the entire process. We strive to make sure that our clients are happy with the final product and will do what it takes to accomplish that.
Do you offer web hosting?
We believe in transparency and giving the clients the control. Unlike other companies that tie you to their proprietary CMS and charge you a monthly hosting fee, we like to give you the freedom to choose. We offer options where we can host and monitor your website, or we can set the website up on your own hosting account.
What does a typical website cost?
All website design/development projects by us are done custom based on the client’s needs. We don’t take a pre-built website template and edit it to fit a mold. Because of this, it is almost impossible to quote a price of a website. After we have an initial discovery call, we are able to perform research and put together a proposal to design and build out a website matching every need you have. Most projects start at $5k and go up from there depending on the complexity and functionality requested.
What makes HigherVisibility different?
There are many great web design companies, however we are different because we design and develop websites with SEO and the consumer in mind. What good is a website if it can’t be found? Not only do we want an aesthetically pleasing website, but we want a website that has a chance to rank and convert. With user engagement playing a larger role in SEO it is more important than ever that your website has the elements needed to be successful.
What design and development tools do you typically use?